Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reunion

I never realy understand....when Ueki was given the blank talent....he choose the talent to reunite with friends.....i don't get it...you have given a chance to gain a talent of your choice like running, smart, fly and stuff like that...but he chose a talent to reunite with friends.....I mean what the hell is he thinking.....but then I truly understand now......few days ago I met an old friend of mine Chee Kian twice in a week....wow believe me when I say this...the feeling of meeting him is excellent.....

I went to KP last saturday right after my MUET exam.....to watch Fish Leung kononnya....anyway....Chee Kian was working at there too.....and when he saw me.....his cute facial expression and his smile....gosh....I miss that so much.....and the second time is on wednesday at Aeon BKT TINGGI.....and again his cute facial expression and smile.....haiz.......after that day....I can't stop smilling....I never thought that meeting n old friend would cause such an impact on me.

Damn....that got me fuzzy and pink all of the sudden and wish that I can see Keik wee, Kian fei, Seh Kiat, Melvin, Caren, Taufik, Tan Sri, Wai Chong, Miki, Mun Mun, Ellen, Shen Lee, Hui Sin, Lih Jia, and Yi min.....Alford? well who cares abt him...he always come and kacau me all the time haiz......hahahahahaha
posted by Crazy Apple at 9:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home