Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

Ok...I just finish watching Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 18 entitle 'Stand By Me' It was the most anticipated episode in the century because on the ending of the previous episode, Izzie told Cristina about her having Stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma which spread to her liver, skin and brain and her survival rate its only 5 %. After I have watched this episode, no....WHILE I WAS WATCHING THIS EPISODE....I am feeling alot alot alot of different kind of feeling.....I felt sad, regret, goosebump, anxious, and a whole lot of feeling that I don't think there is any word for it. Okay where do I start.........OK during the entire episode....I was so anxious and my heart was beating so fast.....wondering when will Izzie going to tell Meredith and the others about her cancer.....I always thought she will be the one who break it to them...but it turns out to be Cristina......Cristina believes that Izzie needs help.....help from friends that ot just she herself can give......so during Cristina first ever 'Solo Surgery' before she take the scapel.....she told Alex and Bailey which both also present at the OR.....when Cristina told them.......my heart skipped a beat....and the expression on Bailey and Alex definitely give me the chill........I believe that is the Climax of the entire episode but other than that...there is also a lot of parts in this episode that touches my heart and give me the goosebumps. For example, the part where Callie told Derek about her killing her patient because of her mistake......the story touches me...and somehow I able to understand how she and Derek feels.......I mean how will you feel if your single mistakes kill a person...and what worse how will you face their love one.....and how will you face yourself. Other than that, the part where a patient 'David Young' that was getting a face transplant...that lost his face in a car accident, kick out all his friends (which they met online and never saw his face) because he don't want them to see his ugly face....Lexie convincing him to let his friend see him....and the part where his friend finally see his 'ugly' face and told him that they don't care and one of them kiss his cheek and when they show him his new face after the surgery......ALL OF THESE PART GAVE ME UNSTOPPABLE GOOSEBUMP, and what touch me the most is when EVERYBODY Bailey, The Chief, George, Alex, Cristina, and Meredith helps Izzie.......be by her side.....face the cancer TOGETHER.
posted by Crazy Apple at 7:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home