Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Storm is coming

Haiz I know I promised to myself and some of my friends that not to post anymore emo post....but dammit.....I need to post this.....Do you still remember my previous post about how February hates me....there was part that I said I have a feeling that a storm is coming....well today I felt it again...and the feeling is getting stronger and intense.....I know it....a storm is coming....and its not a normal storm.....it is the storm that causes by my stupidity and it strikes like a thunder....unexpected, fast, and fatal at the same time and like domino's when one was struck down...others will follow.....some people might ask, what kind of 'FEELING' is that?....I can't really put it into words......but all I can say is that.....I felt that people around me are acting strangely.......and their behaviour somehow makes me feel invincible, transparent....that I'm nothing, nobody that my very existence is insignificant.....that if one day I were to lost and disappear.....no one would noticed.....no one.....and because of this feeling of emptiness and insignificance will always causes me to do stupid stuff, make stupid decisions, and act irrationally...and all that is the cause of storm........and that's the feeling that I have today and couple of days ago and this is the reason I said a storm is coming......It happens before, I mean the feeling and the storm...it happens 2 years ago and I was damaged.....greatly damaged and I still carry the scar from that storm......hahahahahah all of you are thinking that I think too much....or I am just paranoid...well maybe I am...but still the feeling is choking me......anyway......I am not going to make the same mistakes like last time....the game plan would be to pretend nothing happen, ignore those feeling and think positive......and DO NOT DO SOMETHING STUPID
posted by Crazy Apple at 12:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home