Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stress

DAMMIT my head is exploding....blood is gushing out.....and all the brain juice are splatter all around....both of my arms forcefully torn apart....and my stomach burst open and all my intestine start flying here and there.....my eyes pop out of my head and my heart implode........people.....don worry I am not crazy....this is just one of them symptoms of overly stress...hallucination and constant blabbering of stuff that doesn't really make sense.........haiz....damn stress lately.....people are expecting something from me.....Pn. Ang...kept telling me that she expect me to get 4 A's....and so did Pn. Mashitah.....haiz......and Pn Zaleha, Pn. Noor fatihah was worrying about me becoz...my marks went down....I hate to let Pn Shahniza down.....and damn it I was barely surviving in math and chemy....darn it darn it darn it....math chemy and bio test are starting next week and I am seriously not ready.....my trigo is inconsistent and my 3d problems is goin down the drain....ionic equilibrium is driving me nuts......and don even get me started about bio........I'M DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM.....haiz...what worse is that I can't concentrate.......i need a study place STAT.....I mean i need a comfy place with no distraction and NO PC............darn it......right now I'm so pissed at myself.....for not work harder......and I cat wait for the lower six to come.....once they enter school....I'm gonna throw my els thing and koperasi thing to them and then I can't fully concentrate on my studies....DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN
posted by Crazy Apple at 2:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home