Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 2009

This month so far is a hell of a month.....and I meant it in a good way.....on the first day of the two weeks holiday right after the horrible mid-term exam.......I went to Sunway Pyramid with Alford and we spend like two hours talking at Kim Gary and at also I met Angeline hahahhah when I saw her....my impulses started to kicks in....we were like a metre apart and she was crowded by her friend and I was pointing at here and shout Angeline.....and when she did the same thing too hahahahaha gosh we are crazy man.....and then on the 12th is Alford's Loreal modelling competition thingy at Zouk..but I miss it...haiz...anyway...Alford althought u didnt win but to me you will always be the winner BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......then on the 13th I went to the ACS LIAN YI HUI and I have a fun....I was so happy when I saw kiwi.....and I got all HIGH during Kiwi's sketch......especially when is Linda's que......hahahahahah (Linda I catch ur embarressing moment on video)......then after the holiday....the orientation week for the lower 6 bwuahahahahah I am not goin on with the detail but I'm going to talk about the ending...because it is the BEST ending for the OW....ALL SENIORS GOT SO HIGH WHEN THE LOWER 6 PERFORM.......moment like when we BOOO those junior....when Heng Chuan went up on stage and back us up......and many more....and the slide show is undescribable. Neway the Lian YI and the Ending of OW make me realise that how YOUTH can be such an important think on live that we sometimes just let it slip away.....and it also make me realised that how much I want to do MASS COMM
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home