Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Friday, May 22, 2009

Random

Hey people.....I'm so screwed man.....by the way this is just a random post cuz I'm reli bored right now....I'm so screwed man....this week is my mid term exam and I am not doing my very best....haiz....I'm so not going to get a good result and who's fault is that....is my damn bloody fault of course.......didn't study early early and keep playing and fooling around......and during the exam week I' still procrastinating, playing pc...idling and doing crap haiz.........but nevermindlah.....what done is done "May this exam be a motivation for me to strive harder" hahahahahaha neway....today fri....no exam....only 2 class have paper today...so no one went to school today including me bwuahahahahahaa hey don't judge me....who would go to school hahahaha....by the way a day off...definitely is a time for some R & R to prepare for next week...the final examination week WOOOT WOOOT neway....my R & R...woke up around 9.30 am.....the most late that I've ever woken up....then sitting on the sofa and do nothing......check the net......found out that today at 11.20am cinema showing Monster Vs Alien....so pick up my car key and BROOOM there I go...manatau reach there edi oni found out that...the show actually start 11.20PM not AM....I made a mistake haiz....nevermind loh....then I ask that lady wat is showing now...then she told me Battle for Terra...so I bought the ticket and a popcorn (my breakfast) then reached ROOM 8.....when in there and I was SHOCKED...NONO...DUMBFOUNDED because I was freaking alone.....the ENTIRE ROOM....THAT PARTICULAR MOVIE.........THERE ARE ONLY JUST ONE AUDIENCE....ADN THATS ME.....COOLLLLLNESSSS man I am so freaking relax....I put my legs up on the seat infront of me....put my popcorn at the seat beside me....Bwuahahahaha I OWN THE PLACE....but I am so stupid to not take a picture of it haiz.......so thats all for my post today
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home