Puzzle pieces of a beautiful picture

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Micheal Jackson

On Fri...the news abt Micheal Jackson's Death spread throughout the world......and then all those hypocrite and all those so called 'fans' start showing up.....people are like saying...."his death is a major lost for the music industry"....."the major lost of the soul of all American artist".....or with obvious exaggeration "feels like apart of us have disappear with him" ok...let me say this.....to those who are really really really his fans that listen to his song and was completely touch by it.....those maybe how you really feel......but for those fakers that have never heard one of his song or his song never touch your heart...pleaselah....don't say those thing because it is an insult to the real fans and also to MJ himself......and now all those fakers start purchasing his album as if they are his loyal fans...if you are really a fan....you should have bought it before he died...and not now...you people are just following the trend.....for me....I never really know MJ....all I know is that he is a very talented musician that in some way....love plastic surgery..I don't feel sad when I heard the news....and I wouldn't say that his death is a major lost for the music industry or apart of me disappear with him....because...I only listen to two of his song...'Beat it' and 'You are not Alone'...without a doubt both songs are good.....but they didn't touch my heart like how 'Jimmy Eat World', 'Vega4' or 'The Fray' did.....so I don't have the right, and it's not my place to say that MJ death is a major lost for the music industry......and I wouldn't say it because it will be a major disrespect for MJ and also to his beloved friends, families and fans.....that truly have been touched by his music.....

P.S-I am not criticising any person or any company in particular...I am just pointing out my opinion about this event.
posted by Crazy Apple at 8:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home